Thursday 3 July 2014

How much stuff does a little Yorkie need?




A while back I read an article about “de-cluttering your life”. It said that nobody really needs more than 260 items. Everything you own – clothes, dishes, cosmetics, books, furniture….everything in that 260. I wonder how they came up with that exact figure. Anyway it cannot be correct as it seems even our puppy will need more items than that.

So far I've bought:

Doggy bed
Two bowls (that is 2 separate items)
Pads for house training
Collar
Kong toy
Rope toy
Doggy bag for travelling
Two paw print blankets (one for the sofa, one to be placed next to my bed)
Shampoo
Conditioner
Brush
Comb
Round tipped scissors for facial hair
Another pair of scissors for other hair
Nail scissors
Two tooth brushes
Eye and ear wipes
Towel
(I swear this dog has more grooming products than I do)
Poop bags
Poop bag dispenser (YES I really do need this!)
Tiny bone shaped snacks for training (so cute!)
XS size rawhide and chicken filet bones
Bunny (super cute!)
Football (I’m sure my puppy will root for Brazil like I do)

OK, so this isn't 260 items (yet), but I’m still missing a lot of stuff. And are the above listed all necessary? OF COURSE they are! Although my mum who currently lives with me says she may have to move out because she can’t fit in here with the dog and all his possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment